Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") are a legal agreement between you (the "Client") and Tribal Duck Design Studio, a subsidiary of Hippooo Design Studio LLP ("Tribal Duck," "we," "us," or "our") and govern your use of our graphic design services ("Services"). By accessing and using our Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not access or use our Services.
- Services: We offer graphic design services, including but not limited to logo design, website design, and print design. We will provide the Services as described in the Service Agreement, which will be signed by the Client and Tribal Duck.
- Payment: The Client shall pay the total fee for the Services as agreed upon in the Service Agreement. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend Services if payment is not received on time.
- Ownership: Upon receipt of full payment, the Client will own the final designs created by Tribal Duck. However, we retain the right to use the final designs for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Revisions: We will work with the Client to make revisions as per mentioned on the quotation/service agreement/work sheet. However, if the Client makes excessive requests for revisions, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
- Confidentiality: We will keep all information provided by the Client confidential, unless required by law to disclose such information.
- Liability: We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, arising from the use or inability to use our Services. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims or damages arising from the Services provided.
- Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other party. Upon termination, the Client shall pay any outstanding fees and Tribal Duck shall deliver any final designs created prior to termination.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad.
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.